For all the students who are preparing for any competitive exams, we have curated Current Affairs update 10th December 2018. This updates will include Finance, science, technology, Sports and other miscellaneous Current affairs.
- Indian equity benchmark Sensex fell asleep much as 657 points to 35,016 on Monday amid weak global markets and uncertainty over the outcome of state election results
- India’s current account deficit stood at $19.1 billion, widening to 2.9% of the GDP in the September quarter, compared with 1.1% in the year-ago period.
- RBI governor Urjit Patel resigned from his post on Monday.
- India wins the first test match against Australia in 10 years.
- Virat Kohli has become the first Asian captain to win tests in England, he has now led India to 25 victories in 43 tests
Science and technology
- You Tuber Logan Paul has created a trackable subscription link for viewers to automatically subscribe to the most subscribed you tube channel PewDiePie.
- Northwestern University researchers have developed the world’s smallest wearable, battery free device that measures exposure to light including UV radiations.
- Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport on Saturday handled 1,007 flights in a day, beating g it’s the earlier 24-hour record of 1,003 flights earlier this year.
- Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan and minister of commerce and industry and civil aviation Suresh Prabhu on Sunday inaugurated the Kannur International Airport. It is the states fourth international airport.
Like our facebook page and receive Upcoming government jobs related information for Free.