For all the students who are preparing for any competitive exams, we have curated Current Affairs update 15th December 2018. This updates will include Finance, science, technology, Sports and other miscellaneous Current affairs.
Current Affairs 15th December 2018:
- US-based planemaker Boeing on Saturday and it’s first 737 completion and delivery center in China amid the ongoing US-China trade war.
- Australian businessman Stan Perron, who died in November at the age of 96, has left the majority of his $2.8 billion fortune to his charitable foundation.
- Manchester City reclaimed the top position in the EPL points table after registering a 3-1 win over Everyone on Saturday.
- Belgium thrashed England 6-0 to advance to their first-ever World Cup final on Saturday.
Science & technology
- MIT engineers have devised a way to create 3D nanoscale structures by shrinking objects to one- thousandth of their original volume.
- Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed an artificial intelligence technique that can find hidden objects in images taken in dark.
- A 552-carat yellow diamond has been found in Canada, it is the largest known discovery in North America.
Like our Facebook Page and Get Daily Current affairs updates.