For all the students who are preparing for any competitive exams, we have curated Current Affairs update 6 th December 2018. This updates will include Finance, science, technology, Sports and other miscellaneous Current affairs.
- The Reserve bank of India on Wednesday said it will constitute a committee to propose long-term solutions for economic and financial sustainability for the economic and functional sustainability of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
- The government appointed Lalit Kumar Chandel as the nominee on private lender ICICI banks board.
- Pakistan leg-spinner Yashir Shah on Thursday became the fastest cricketer to take 200 test wickets, he broke an 82 years old record during the 3rd test against New Zealand.
science and technology
- IIT Kharagpur researchers have developed a decision support system to diagnose the cancerous tumor and other diseased tissues in human lungs.
- Luxembourg is set to become the first country in the world to make all public transport free.
- Mexico’s Juan Pedro Franco, who was named worlds heaviest Man by Guinness World Records in 2016, has lost the title after reducing nearly 300 kilograms from his original weight of 595Kgs.
- Andhra You Tuber Mastanamma, who used to cook local recipes, passed away at the age of 107.
Like our facebook page and receive Upcoming government jobs related information for Free.