For all the students who are preparing for any competitive exams, we have curated Current Affairs update 21st December 2018. This updates will include Finance, science, technology, Sports and other miscellaneous Current affairs.
Current affairs update 21st December 2018
- Adam Bowen and James Monsees, Founders of US e-cigarette startup Juul, have become the world’s first e-cigarette billionaires, according to Bloomberg.
- Infosys announced the appointment of Nilanjan Roy as it’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO) 1 hour and 8 minutes after Airtel said he resigned as it’s Global CFO.
- WV Raman has been appointed as India women cricket team coach.
- Gujarat topped the first-ever state wise rankings for providing a strong ecosystem to startups released by the department of industrial policy and promotion.
Science & technology
- Microsoft-owned linked in on Thursday announced it has hired Mahesh Narayanan as country manager for India.
- Karandeep Anand, an Indian origin senior Facebook executive, has been named the head of the workplace, the social media Giants communications tool for businesses.
- A former NASA engineer had made a glitter bomb to trick thieves after some parcels were stolen from a doorstep.
Like our Facebook Page and Get Daily Current affairs updates.