For all the students who are preparing for any competitive exams, we have curated Current Affairs update 20th December 2018. This updates will include Finance, science, technology, Sports and other miscellaneous Current affairs.
- Economic Affairs Secretary Subhash Chandra Garg on Wednesday said the government will seek interim dividend from Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- IDFC Bank and Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) Capital First has announced the completion of their merger to create IDFC First Bank.
- Shares of Anil Ambani-led Reliance Communication(RCom) on Wednesday plunged as much as 13% following reports that Telecom department rejected it’s proposed spectrum sale to Reliance Jio.
- Bengal’s 16-year-old leg-spinner Prayas Ray Barman became the youngest Crorepati in IPL after being bought by RCB for Rs. 1.5 crore.
Science & technology
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) on Wednesday successfully launched its 35th communications satellite GSAT-7A from Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh.
- Using the world’s most powerful telescope in Hawaii, Australian astronomers have discovered a cloud of gas, which could explain how the first galaxies formed.
- Bhupesh Baghel on Monday took oath as chief minister of Chattisgarh at Balbir Singh Juneja indoor Stadium in Raipur.
- Kamal Nath has been sworn-in as the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh at the Jamboree Maidan in the state’s capital Bhopal
- CBI’S Joint Director M Nagewara Rao, who is currently the interim CBI DIRECTOR, was on Tuesday promoted to the rank of additional director by the appointments committee of the cabinet.
Like our Facebook Page and Get Daily Current affairs updates.