For all the students who are preparing for any competitive exams, we have curated Current Affairs update 5 th December 2018. This updates will include Finance, science, technology, Sports and other miscellaneous Current affairs.
- Reserve bank of India has kept the repo rate which is the rate at which Bank borrows from RBI unchanged at 6.50% in its fifth bi-monthly monetary policy review of 2018-2019.
- India signed a Rs 3500 crore currency swap agreement with UAE during External affairs minister Shushma Swaraj’s Abu Dhabi visit.
- Virat Kohli has featured as the highest-earning sportsperson in the 2018 Forbes India Celebrity 100 list with Rs.228.09- crore earnings.
- Christine Girard was given the London 2012 gold medal and Beijing 2008 bronze medal after the urine samples of the weightlifters finishing above her at the events tested positive for banned substances.
Science & Technology
- Words first baby is born via womb transplant from dead women in Brazil.
- France -based Arianespace on Tuesday successfully launched GSAT-11, which is the heaviest satellite (5,854 Kg) built by ISRO in French Guiana.
- Christian Michel the middleman in RS.3,600-crore AgustaWestland chopper scam was sent to five-day CBI custody.
- As per ratings by passport index, the United Arab Emirates has topped the Global passport power rank 2018, it emerged as the country with the most powerful passport.
Like our facebook page and receive Upcoming government jobs related information for Free.