Hii Parag welcome after many days. Anyways coming to the point registering VAT in India can be done by following the steps below.
i. You have to submit an application for VAT in Form 1 with some of the documents mentioned below to the local VAT office:
• Central Sales Tax registration certificate(Form A)
• Professional tax registration certificate(Form 2)
• Copy of important documents such as the address proof, ID proof of the Proprietor/Partner/Director
• Four PP size photographs of the Proprietor/Partner/Director
• PAN No. & Bank Account No of the Proprietor/Partner/Director
• Copy of the rental agreement of the business place
• Details of business activities
• Partnership deed (in case of a partnership firm)
• Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association (in case of a Private Limited company)
ii. The authorities from the local VAT office will inspect the premises of where you conduct business within a prescribed time
iii. Once the inspection is over, you will have to pay a specified fee to the local office for your VAT registration
iv. On payment of the fee, a TIN number will be allotted to you for your business and you will also be given the VAT registration Certificate.